Martin V. Vivona !
Mr Martin Varela Vivona
dual – Italian / Argentinian
REVIT ARCHITECTURE WORK AND PROJECT EXPERIENCE, BRAMBER LIBRARY
Sprunt-Media London (5 Month Course) - July 2015 - September 2016
The project was a library with residential units. It involved the creation of a 3D model, the definition of worksets for the team, the creation and editing of families, scheduling and detailing, controlling of visibility graphic options and object styles for printing and rendering
BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE (B.Arch)
(6 years course) - Graduation May 2002
Faculty of Architecture,design and Urbanism , University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
Conferences & Events
AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS
Attended in 2016 - September 14,2015
I’ve been an AIA member since September 14,2015 and I attended the 2016 AIA Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.AIA Number 38479362
WATG and Wimberly Interiors - 3rd Floor 42 Earlham Street, Covent Garden London, WC2H 9LA, UK - January 2020 - Present
I have been making detailed drawings and carrying out construction documents in Revit for a huge hospitality project from the very beginning .
HLW Architects - 1A Lonsdale Square, London N1 1EN,London UK - August 2019 – January 2020 ( 5 months)
I would not have been briefed about building 7 Chiswick Park if Pernod Ricard had not secured three floors of office space at this building which will enable Chivas Brothers Limited to join PRUK and Global Travel Retail .I had been working at 7 Chiswick Park , ICG , Jump Trading and Hay’s Galleria before I was assigned to Facebook.
Perkins and Will - 10 Whitechapel High Street -E1 8QS - London UK - October 2018 – August 2019 (10 months)
If I had not carried out construction documents in Revit for HMRC Bristol , which is located in 3 Glass Wharf Bristol BS2 0PS in 2018, I would not have been assigned to the Shell Tower in South Bank London in January 2019.
CONCEPT EIGHT ARCHITECTS LTD - September 2018 – September 2018 (1 months)
I delivered drawing packages for a high-end residential project in Willowbank,Weybridge, KT13 8HW
Pattern Architects - May 2018 – September 2018 (4 months)
I delivered technical packages and detailing in Revit for VIDENA , which is a huge Sport Complex . I tried to focus my mind on the multi-sports arena , but I also carried out a few construction documents for the new velodrome.The other three venues of this complex are aquatic centre ,athletics stadium and bowling centre.Their London’s office is located in 23-25 Eastcastle W1W 8DF
Vivona-Bim - August 2017 – May 2018 (9 months)
I modelled with Revit a wide range of residential projects in South West London.Production of planning , tender and construction information in Revit for these projects.
American Institute of Architects - August 2015 – Present
AIA Number : 38479362
New York Design Architects, LLP - April 2017 – August 2017 (5 months)
I carried out schematic designs and construction drawings for the Starbucks which is located in World Wide Plaza II, 325 W 49th St,New York NY 10019
Charles R Schwartzapfel, RA PC - March 2017 – March 2017 (1 month)
I managed the design of 100 New Hampshire,Long Beach New York from schematic design to construction documents.
ThinkDesign Architecture - October 2016 – March 2017 (6 months)
I carried out renderings and construction drawings for a wide range of residential projects in the State of New York
MY Construction - December 2014 – May 2015 (6 months)
The cost estimating, design consultation, drawing of plans and full project management of a large domestic loft conversion, extension and renovation
Airport Argentina 2000
- August 2011 – January 2014 (2 years 6 months)
Concept design and space planning of airport terminals. Responsible for the engagement and coordination of specialist consultants and development of documentation prepared by the architectural team across all project stages. Preparation of design reports, marketing and retail layouts and technical specifications.Resource planning, team management, project programming and site supervision
Clorindo Testa Studio - November 2008 – December 2010 (2 years 2 months)
Development of the Library of the House of Representatives.
95% CompleteCommunication 95%
100% CompleteLeadership 100%
100% CompleteConfidence 100%
100% CompleteRevit 100%
95% CompleteAutocad 95%
95% CompletePhotoshop 95%
- Building Art: The Life and Work of Frank Gehry (by Paul Goldberger)
- Tour of Frank Gehry Architecture & Other L.A. Buildings (by Laura Massino Smith)
- Frank Gehry (by Frederic Migayrou )
- SOM 1: Architecture of Skidmore,Owings and Merrill (by Henry-Russell Hitchcock)
- Elements (by Rem Koolhaas )
- Hearst Tower ( by Joseph Giovannini and Norman Foster )
- Cesar Pelli: Monographs in Contemporary Architecture (by John Pastier )
- ‘Building Tate Modern’ Architecture ans Art Book,Herzong & De Meuron
- Will Alsop – The Noise (by Tom Porter )
- The Terragni Atlas: Built Architectures (by Daniel Libeskind & Attilio Alberto Terragni )
- Renzo Piano: Complete Works 1966-2014 (by Philip Jodidio)
- Steven Holl:Concept Watercolor for Canal House Types,Erie Canal Edge,Rochester,New York Project,1988.
- Steven Holl:Overbuildings D Type,Spatial Retaining Bars,Phoenix,Arizona from the Edge of a City project,1989.
- Steven Holl: Edge of a City;Spiroid Sectors,Dallas/Fort Worth,Texas.
- Frank Gehry: Memory of Sophie Calle’s Flower,2012,LA.
- Daniel Libeskind: Life Electric,Diga foranea Piero Caldirola 22100 Como CO,Italy.
SEND ME A MESSAGE
17 Wynan Road,London,E14 3AF Canary Wharf
+44 (0) 7990690258